How to beat the challenge
The total damage a player deals is determined by their:
- Strength: Determined by class. In normal mode, the Barbarian has 15 strength whilst other classes have 10 strength
- Weapon Damage: Determined by the weapon a player is dealing. Each weapon is assigned tier 1 to 5 and weapon damage is chosen randomly from a range for that specific tier. For more information, view the Weapons page
- Bonus Damage (percentage)
It is calculated as (Strength + Weapon Damage) + ((Strength + Weapon Damage) / 100 * Bonus Damage)
Damage caused is increased when the player performs a critical hit, with damage being increased by a percentage.
To complete this challenge, players should choose the Barbarian class for maximum strength.
The following items can be used to increase hit damage:
- Mighty Belt - Strength +5
- Slayer's Heroic Belt - +10 damage against big enemies and bosses
- Fierce Mask - Critical hit damage +50%
- Kraken's Idol - Critical hit damage +50%
- Scottish Warpaint - Damage is doubled
- Potion of Giant's Strength - Makes the player stronger
- Divine Intervention - Increases strength by 5
The following weapons can be used to cause massive damage:
- Bloodthirsty Axe - A kill makes it bloodthirsty, the next hit will cause massive damage
- Ethereal Sword - Massive damage, but only hits on critical hit
- Executioner - 200% extra damage when used against a single enemy
Bonus damage 10%.