|Igor||Allows players to change their face and hat.|
|Malcorn||The Mad Jester. Allows players to choose the game difficulty.|
|Mighty Maximus||Allows players to view their Challenge progress.|
|Sir Bumperd||Allows players to change their Class.|
|Tim||The man of magic with the mysterious cauldron.|
|Trusty Squire||Sir Bumperd's trusty squire. Cannot be interacted with.|
Training GroundSkeletons. These wear boxing gloves and do not wield a weapon, and will not attack players. This makes them good for practicing the game's Controls and attacks.
The Rune Panel is a structure located at the top of The Camp. It can be interacted with to change the destination of the Magic Portal. This allows players to begin either the Endless Dungeon or Shadow World, both of which are special game modes.
The camp contains several Barrels, and may contain other decorations such as tree trunks or piles of bones, which players can destroy. Doing so may uncover items including gold and food. It is recommended that players do this at the start of each run in order to potentially gather some gold which may prove very useful later on in the campaign.
|Can be broken to obtain items such as Food and Gold.|
|Can be destroyed.|
|Can be destroyed. May drop items such as food.|
- Version 1.7:
- Disabled snowing theme from holidays and reverted back to normal weather in the forest and the courtyard levels.
- There is now a portal in the camp which you can use to enter a Shadow World or the Endless Dungeon. The Shadow World is not entered by talking to Tim anymore.
- Version 0.23:
- Improved training area in the left part of the camp, with tips on how to perform various attacks. Added training skeleton with shield to let new players learn how to break shields.
- Version 0.18:
- Locked items in the camp show names of the challenges which unlocks them.
- Fixed a bug where hero's body scale was not refreshed properly when switching gender in the camp.
- Version 0.16:
- Initial implementation of in-game challenges (achievements). Check Mighty Maximus in the Camp.
- New and more unified design of menus in camp.
- Version 0.9:
- There can be rainy or stormy weather in the forest and courtyard levels.
- In early versions of the game, the training Skeletons did not wear hats, and would appear when a grave was destroyed.
|The Camp • Enchanted Forest • Courtyard • Dark Castle • Tomb • Dungeon • Arena • Sewer • Gothic • Laboratory • Sky|