How to beat the challenge
To beat this challenge, players must throw 200 enemies into chasms. To throw an enemy, it must first be knocked to the ground. There are several ways of achieving this:
- A Jump Attack (jump up and press the attack button in the air) will knock enemies back or knock them to the ground
- A Dash Attack (hold attack button then press left or right) will knock enemies back or knock them to the ground
- Performing an Uppercut Attack (hold up while attacking), then hitting the enemy when it is in the air, may slam it into the ground
- A Kick (attack while in close proximity to an enemy) will knock enemies to the ground
- A Carousel (hold down while attacking) will throw the enemy to the ground, and may knock any enemies it hits to the ground also
- Certain spells including the Lightning Rod and Rain of Arrows will knock enemies to the ground
- The Devil's Hoof will knock enemies to the ground on critical hit
- A Skeleton torso is classed as being knocked to the ground. A skeleton may spawn as a torso, or turn into a torso after a regular skeleton has been killed
Once an enemy has been knocked to the ground, it can be picked up ('A' on a keyboard or 'Y' on an Xbox controller) and thrown ('A' or 'D' on a Keyboard or 'Y' or 'X' on an Xbox controller) into a chasm.
Damage from thrown bodies +30.