From Rampage Knights Wiki
|Description||The Mad Jester|
|Notes||Will allow players to change the game difficulty.|
Malcorn has grey hair and a grey mustache, and is wearing a jester's outfit.
|Casual||On death you restart at the beginning of the current level. You rest to full health after finishing a level. Vitality bonus +10.|
|Normal||Permadeath - on death you restart in the camp and all the items and upgrades are lost. Default health, vitality, and damage from enemies.|
|Hard||Permadeath. Enemies hit harder and have more health. More enemies in battles.|
|Insane||Permadeath. Enemies hit much harder and have much more health. Vitality penalty -10. Random curse or disease on every level. More spikes and pits.|
- I'd breeze through those dungeons if only someone lend me a good sword.
- Don't look at me. I just work here.
- Can you throw a few bucks on this game. I have six kids to feed.
- Please, give some money on this game. I have four kids to feed.
- You go fight monsters. I will stay here and guard the camp.
- 0.16: Malcorn can now be interacted with, however the ability to choose the game difficulty is not functional.
- In the Rampage Knights game files, Malcorn is referred to as 'npc_jester'.
- Malcorn used to be located further left in the camp.
Please don't hurt me
|Die 5 times||Unlocks casual difficulty|
|Win the game||Unlocks hard difficulty|
|Win the game on hard difficulty||Unlocks the insane difficulty|
|Win the game on insane difficulty||None|
|Igor • Malcorn • Mighty Maximus • Sir Bumperd • Tim • Trusty Squire|